Welcome to Azerivolley Ilgar Azero`s blog!

Enjoy the time! Learn more about Azerbaijan Volleyball!

8 янв. 2011 г.

Dogum Gunun Mubarek- Joana Mello!


Today is the birthday of Joana Mello - She is one of the best and nicest girls I have ever met. You can ask why I am writing it here,on my volley blog,but I have a very very nice answer to you.
Joana,is the one who almost knows EVERYTHING about volleyball and makes us happy with her great interviews,infos on her blog http://voleisemfronteiras.blogspot.com/ and in our International Family http://www.inside-volley.com/wbb/
I can say just this: This very very and very sincere,cordial lady deserves only the best of this life!!! I wish her so many sweet moments in her life from ALLAH!!!
AD Gunun Mubarek,Jo!!!



2 комментария:

  1. :D
    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! YOU ARE INCRECIBLE! I FELL SO HONORED TO BE HERE!!HEHEHE...REALLY!

    I'M REALLY BLESSED TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE YOU! COUNT WITH ME FOR ANYTHING YOU EVER NEED! I'LL BE AT YOUR SIDE!

    KISSES FROM BRASIL!!!!:**

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Oh,I accept those kisses with the geateast tenderness!!!
    You are here,but before that you are in my heart,sweety!
    Hugs from Azerbaijan!

    ОтветитьУдалить