Welcome to Azerivolley Ilgar Azero`s blog!

Enjoy the time! Learn more about Azerbaijan Volleyball!

18 окт. 2010 г.

Tayyiba Haneef-Park: " Everyone says just good things about Azerbaijan."


American star of Igtisadchi Baku, Tayyiba Haneef-Park gave an interview to "Apa-sport",talked about her choice,Azerbaijan and the team.

" I have heard much about Azerbaijan from the American girls played in Azerbaijan. Everyone said just the best words about the country and its folk. And seeing everything with own eyes, I am sure that I did the best choice. I think it will be very nice season for Igtisadchi.
I signed a month ago and joined the team just a little time before. I do not have much information about the Azeri Super league,but I can say that the teams are quite strong and it will be very hard season.
We have just one aim-to win!!! We will do our best to take this aim and make our fans happy.
We won these official matches easily,but i think we could play much better.But I think it will be better in time. We will show our real game and will fight for the best awards."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий