Welcome to Azerivolley Ilgar Azero`s blog!

Enjoy the time! Learn more about Azerbaijan Volleyball!

13 сент. 2010 г.

Full squads of Azeri clubs for 2010/11 season.



We opened two new pages about squads and multimedia of Azerbaijani Superleague for 2010/11 season in our blog.
You may enter these pages clicking on the photos on the right side of the blog.

Link for Squads: http://azerivolley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54&p=310#p310
Link for Multimedia: http://azerivolley.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

4 комментария:

  1. I cant wait for the Azerbaijan League to start!!!!:) It will veyr very exciting!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Yes yes,Jo! It will be really very excited,sweety!
    I hope to hear about our league from your blog and of course about your blog in my blog)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Of course I will talk about! How not to???!!!:) I hope I can find some link in internet so I can try to watch some games as well!!!:)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. INSHALLAH. I will try to find that link for you,but If I can`t,I will try to upload videos to youtube and share with you all,sweety.
    This is the history!!! We have never had such a strong league with so many high level international stars!
    Hope to see Sheillinha and Mari and others in Azerbaijan.
    And maybe Mammadova in Brasil;)

    ОтветитьУдалить