Welcome to Azerivolley Ilgar Azero`s blog!

Enjoy the time! Learn more about Azerbaijan Volleyball!

9 авг. 2010 г.

Azerbaijan National team goes to Cyprus.


Azerbaijan National team goes to Cyprus for camp on the 9th of August till the 20th of this month. It will be the first camp with all the members of National team after Qualification rounds of the European Championship.
Oksana Parkhomenko and Natalya Mammadova recovered after injuries and joint the camp. Another setter Natavan Gasimova will not join the camp because of operation of knee that was done in June of this year.

4 комментария:

  1. Nice! I wish them a good preparation there.

    What will be the completely roster there Ilgar? Do you know? How many players will be tehre trainning?

    Kisses

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hi,dera. Thanks for nice wishes!
    I think about 15 players will be there.
    And Lida Maksimenko is also missing because of wedding. She got married two weeks ago.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Nice!!!

    Yeah I know about Lidia, I'm so happy for her, she is a great girl, and also her husband Ibrahim, they are great together.

    But I hope she can come back soon for NT as well..hehehehe

    Thanks sweety

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. You are welcome,sweety!
    I wish them happiness. They are really very nice pair!
    I wish you the same thing too)

    ОтветитьУдалить