Welcome to Azerivolley Ilgar Azero`s blog!

Enjoy the time! Learn more about Azerbaijan Volleyball!

28 июл. 2010 г.

Azerbaijan in World Championship 2010???




Azerbaijan National team has a little chance to participate in the World Championship 2010 which will take place in Japan in October-November of this year.
Azerbaijan can replace Croatian National team which was suspended from the European tournaments by CEV because of the debt of the Croatian Federation to the European Volleyball Confederation. CEV decided to suspend Croatian National teams,clubs and players from the tournaments which are played under CEV flag.
The Croatian Federation tries to solve this problem with the help of National Olympic Commitee of this republic.
Azerbaijan National team which finished 3rd last year`s Qualification round in Almere,Netherlands has a little chance to replace Croatian team if CEV sends its complaint about this case to FIVB (Federation of International Volleyball).
Romania,Bulgaria,Spain and Belgium also finished the third in their pools,but Azerbaijan has the highest ranking among them.
Anyway,this is just a probability,so let`s wait for the end of this story.

3 комментария:

  1. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I became a fan of Azerbaijan volleyball these last months, but I must say I few really sorry for Croatia girls if that happens. I like them a lot too, and I think they worked really hard to get their spot in WCH, I hope they can manage to pay. I think would be the most fair thing to happen right now, cause players shouldnt pay for the old Federation problems ^^

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Yes,I am totally agree with you,dear. I like them too,and very much! I wish them the best,and feel sorry for them.But i think this problem will be solved soon!

    ОтветитьУдалить